|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is seeking to immediately fill a Logistics analyst position for El Paso distribution center. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in one or more of the following areas: Environmental health and safety, lean manufacturing / continuous improvement, and facilities. Other tasks to be learned during role such as purchasing requests, and training to team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in coordinating EHS – environmental, health and safety plans, providing a work environment that is safe, efficient and motivating including technical support to EPDC operations through enforcing rules / regulations, reporting behaviors or conditions, and promoting total employee involvement. Perform walks to review condition and behavior, and take action / report as needed
- Assist El Paso distribution center (EPDC) with TEOA (TE operating advantage – continuos improvement) daily activities focusing on business / customer needs, maintaining cost effective processes. Focus on requirements, total employee involvement, lean management, and metrics. Experience with lean tools concepts and implementation is desired
- Able to monitor, drive efforts and improve the total productive maintenance. Help monitor the day to day facility and maintenance activities. Identify opportunities to improve operations performance with the monitor of equipment through TPM
- Able to learn other activities such as purchasing request to maintain inventory levels of indirect supplies used in operations, Be able to provide training to team members on EHS and TEOA
- Able to work with different projects, by prioritizing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree / associate. Industrial engineer desired – not a must
- Bilingual desired – not a must
- SAP proficient
- Microsoft tools proficient
- Communication: direct and concise. Keeps people informed. Listens effectively to others. Able to communicate at all levels of the organization. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork: effective at working in team situations. Ability to develop positive relationships with variety of people, such as coworkers, internal and external collaborators and customers. Flexible to cooperate and help other departments as business needs
- Initiative / Results Orientation: Finds way to get things done. Deliver results and communicate progress
- Flexibility: Adapting to situations or assignments, altering plans, and supporting other departments as needed and as define by role. Flexible schedule for over time when needed
- Tenacity: Persistent despite setbacks
- Results-oriented with an awareness of schedule and priority for self-directed work
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.