|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to Okta’s Chief People Officer. The right person demonstrates excellent judgement and has the ability to take initiative, is professional, quick, creative and motivated. The ideal Executive Assistant is seeking a right-arm role and is dedicated to the Executive’s success. This role will have a high amount of visibility and will work cross-functionally across the company. The Executive Assistant is dedicated and has the ability to stay steps ahead of the Executive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and optimize the daily schedule of the CPO. Ensure the CPO has all necessary details and background for upcoming meetings and events in advance.
- Own the CPO’s expense reports; proactively tracking & processing to ensure timely submission.
- Anticipate the Executive’s needs and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources to solve problems.
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings; for internal and external facing meetings including meeting coordination/scheduling/logistics, collecting agenda items etc.
- Form trusting relationships with Executive’s customers, team and contacts.
- Manage contacts for Executive, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keep track of communication needed for priority contacts.
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams.
- Occasionally provide administrative support to CPO’s direct reports at CPO’s direction.
- Coordinate logistics for visitors.
- 4+ years experience supporting a C-level Executive.
- Excellent common sense and ability to make appropriate judgment calls autonomously.
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Customers, Prospects, Board Members, Investors and Internal Team.
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools.
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Works well with a variety of personalities; embraces teamwork
- Proficient in Gsuite tools a plus!
Strengths You’ll Need:
- Adaptable – has demonstrated flexibility in the face of change.
- Organized - has good time, space and task management skills.
- Proactive - has the ability to foresee problems and prevent them by taking action.
Okta is an Equal Opoortunity Employer