|Location:||Bloomington, Minnesota, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Americas Business Application Domain consulting organization is searching for an experienced services delivery professional to lead delivery of transformational Microsoft Dynamics projects. If you have deep CRM or ERP delivery expertise and the passion, drive and experience to foster strong relationships with client project managers to deliver World Class Microsoft Dynamics implementations, then this role is right for you.
The Dynamics Project Manager (PjM) role is a trusted advisor to client project leadership within assigned accounts. You actively drive communications with leadership within Microsoft and the client to help our customers achieve their objectives. You will provide meaningful, clear and prescriptive advice, grounded in relevant experience, to continuously drive projects through to successful completion. You will be responsible for leading engagement delivery within a formal Statement of Work (SOW) to drive predictable behaviors in terms of project process and outcomes (accomplished on time, on budget, and according to customer specifications). You will be responsible for delivery excellence, engagement quality and customer satisfaction.
Microsoft’s Business Applications Domain helps customers maximize their investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, the full portfolio of Microsoft Products and Microsoft Azure through accelerated adoption and productive use of technologies. The Microsoft Business Applications Domain team is part of a worldwide organization of exceptional people who lead and serve our customers to realize their full potential through software and services.
- Be accountable and measured for the project P&L, project/customer success and platform adoption
- Deliver engagements within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget
- Form, lead, and manage performance of the project team, with multinational talent, both onsite and offshore. Typical services project size will vary, and can be between $1M - $10M USD
- Interact with customer and internal stakeholders across levels
- Manage the work that must be done in order to deliver an integrated solution generally composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering
- Execute established policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and environment management.
- Develop and maintain the project workplan and schedule in collaboration with customer project management
- Collect, review and publish project status with regard to resources, stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion.
The capability to be effective requires a senior level project management professional who has held project management roles within a global services organization or Fortune 1000 corporations. The ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to senior customer leadership and executives is an imperative.
- PMP Project Manager Professional Certification (or in process)
- Six + years as primary project manager on transformational business applications engagements. Demonstrated capability in managing large, global, complex business applications implementations from inception through go live. You must have led at least three full life cycle Business Application implementation or transformation projects, with results delivered.
- Proven, deep knowledge of a Tier 1 implementation methodology used to deliver large, transformational business application implementations.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM/AX or experience with a comparable CRM/ERP system
- 3-5 years working with offshore development organizations
- Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead both large and small consulting project teams
- Ability to travel up to 80%+ both within the US and Internationally based on client requirements and demands
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.