|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Consultant in Microsoft Services delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will assist customers in the delivery of high-quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies, services, and products in diverse client environments. The Consultant will assist customers in the design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products, services and technologies.
The Microsoft Compromise Recovery Security Practice is looking for experienced Information Security professionals to join our client-facing group of consultants. This specific role will partner with our customers to help them recover from cyber-attacks by determined human adversaries.
- Customer facing delivery of security solution offerings built on the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Be willing to travel to and work within a variety of customer environments and industries. Remote work is also possible
- Ability to deliver results through teamwork while achieving individual billable attainment goals
- Demonstrate the ability to guide customers through an advanced set of recovery procedures to return control of key IT assets
- Demonstrate expertise in a specific security solution, or several products, feature functions, or services relevant to Microsoft’s go to market strategy
- Identifying business and technical risks in programs, assess their impact, and propose mitigations and contingencies
- Providing stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues
- Modifies existing intellectual property (IP) or, where applicable, creates new content.
- Trusted Project Delivery and Customer relationship skills
- Can advise customers on a Cloud Security platform (Azure is preferred)
- Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Azure Active Directory and on prem Active Directory implementations
- Deep experience with Microsoft Azure capabilities and/or AWS
- Deep understanding in the configuration of End Point security features
- Ability to secure end to end IPSec Connections using Active Directory Certificate Services
- Experience with configuring smart cards for multi-factor authentication
- A base understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures
- Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
- Certifications in AZ-103/104 or AZ-500 preferred
The following is a list of products, tools, and processes used in Compromise Recovery. A qualified candidate will have deep knowledge across a subset of these.
- Authentication Methods (Smart Card, MFA, WHfB, RSA, Kerberos, NTLM)
- Active Directory Hardening
- Automated Workstation Deployment
- Azure AD
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Sentinel
- Azure ATP
- GPO creation, linking, and processing
- Kusto Query Language
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Defender ATP
- Networking and VPN Troubleshooting
- PAW Creation (Tactical and Cloud based)
- Office 365 ATP
- PowerShell (AD Module)
- Windows Server Update Services
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.