|Job Type:||Full Time|
Come join the Azure product marketing team! Azure is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is helping customers of all sizes transform their business.
This role will lead Azure Networking partner ecosystem marketing. Responsibilities include driving the networking partner ecosystem including telcos and operators, developing new integration scenarios and co-development of new services. This job requires a mix business development and technology acumen, excellent storytelling, and cross-group collaboration as this role will be working closely with key partners, engineering, field and partner teams.
- Proven experience in leading cross team collaboration with product marketers
- Subject matter expertise in networking and telcos
- Demonstrated partner development experience and large programs management
- Demonstrated product marketing experience with a proven track record of working closely with engineering and sales teams
- Analytical & problem solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges
To be considered, candidates must have strong, track record of 10+ years of product marketing experience as well as:
- Experience in enterprise product marketing
- Experience in go-to-market orchestration
- Experience as spokesperson
- Passion for working with customers and delivering customer excellence
- Technical undergrad degree and MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.