|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have passion around business model innovation and digital transformation? Do you have business savvy and an understanding of government requirements that will enable the success of Azure Government? If you answered yes to both, we’d like to talk to you!
Many agencies have adopted a Cloud First policy for new infrastructure, platform, and software investments. Azure Government represents a significant expansion of the Azure business by supporting the unique compliance, security, and operating requirements of the customer: federal, state, and local agencies.
We have established a dedicated team of expert business planners to support Azure Government. This role will focus on helping us drive planning and implementation of all aspects of business model and pricing for Government contracts, working with our partners in finance, marketing, engineering, and operations to enable business models with optimal pricing, licensing and packaging.
- Drive monetization strategy across multiple regions of the Azure Government Cloud
- Optimize and implement competitive business models and pricing
- Analyze, identify and support downstream implications of business models and pricing, e.g., price catalogs, customer invoicing, pricing calculator, etc
- Provide ongoing support to comply with federal government requirements and to ensure excellent customer experience for anything having to do with business models and pricing
- Represent the Azure Government business planning team in DC-area meetings with Microsoft colleagues and customer representatives
- 25% travel to corporate headquarters in Redmond, WA
- Strong track record of driving large strategic and complex projects across diverse stakeholders with executive visibility and many critical dependencies
- Exceptional business judgement leveraging strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action and execution/operational excellence
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and ability to synthesize data from multiple sources to drive data-driven decisions
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills are a must to drive projects and build executive buy-in and support for key projects
- Be an expert in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product and technology trends.
- A minimum of ten years in management consulting, business planning, business development or finance
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- Peferred to have candidates with an active TS and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with full scope polygraph) or have an active TS/SCI and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with full scope polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with full scope polygraph) clearance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.