|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations that impact how the world lives, works and plays, then we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Business Operations - and the value we deliver across Microsoft and to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development, recognizes and rewards great work.
The EPIC (Enterprise, Protect, Intelligence and Compliance) Operations Team are looking for an experienced Incentives Support Lead with responsibility for increasing Microsoft’s operational efficiency in delivery of our support capability in line with the successful execution of both our current and future support strategies. This role will be an integral part of the team responsible for enabling the organization to drive a culture of support through Partner Incentive Operations teams.
This role provides a great opportunity to work across the broader Microsoft organizations at a global scale. The focus of the Incentives support lead role is to evolve support as a competitive differentiator for the MIO organization and its customers and partners. In this role as an Incentives Support Lead, you will work directly with our partners and our business to drive satisfaction and improve the experience for Incentive-earning partners. You are passionate about partners and customers, and you thrive in high-pressure customer/partner facing roles. You are a meticulous Support process designer, understand tier structures and escalation procedures.
You will own relationships with various Support teams, Business, Operations and Engineering groups to resolve escalations and improve our Support model. While you are not on the front lines, this role requires you to have the ability to see opportunities when others see failures. You are a great communicator, able to customize your message to many layers in a large Corporation and you are comfortable delivering difficult messages when required. You are a strategic thinker (big picture) with ability to connect the dots and you have an ability to go deep into issues where required driving world class insights leveraging business intelligence reporting that rapidly evolves impacting both partner experience and operational strategies, while retaining focus on organizational performance, goals and targets.
You will lead and support definition of future/optimized capability model requirements and measurable high-quality design with stakeholders across many functional areas and alongside your peer group of process professionals. You will be accountable for the effectiveness of your capability and have deep understanding of the performance of your area in market, including the performance of your capability within the competitive landscape.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate customer/partner obsession and commitment to customer/partner success in all interactions. Deeply understand our customers/partners and deliver customer/partner desired outcomes.
- Accountable and responsible as Support Lead, meaning you drive the support experience across Customer, Partner, and Field for your area of expertise.
- Drive consistency through processes and training in Outsourced Support Organization aligning to area of expertise within Incentives
- Analyze and manage Support metrics to derive trends and priority backlog of queries and escalations ensuring we launch capabilities/program to drive support incidents down
- Build, develop and maintain highly collaborative and effective working relationships with the Internal business groups, Operations and engineering, as well as other operational partners to facilitate proactive planning, smooth communication and issue resolution.
- Ensure execution to SLA for your capability, understanding how changes upstream or downstream of your processes/programs will impact overall payout experience.
- Own escalations end to end from partner interface to executive level metrics and updates
- Design, store, and utilize relevant data and compliance artifacts as it pertains to your capability and programs
- Seek every opportunity in your role to help improve partners satisfaction with the help they receive from MSFT
- Deliver customer support experiences that create trust, adoption, use and value to create lifelong MSFT fans
- Deliver assisted customer support experiences that create efficiency and value for our partners
- Bachelors degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, IT or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience?
- 5+ years of relevant business experience within Support environment, Operations, Engineering, Sales Incentives Operations or other relevant roles.
- 5+ years of demonstrated, Support Management, Global Program Management or Project Management experience preferably in a Support environment
- Strong project/program management experience
- Strong written/oral communication skills required along with desire and ability to communicate with business leaders through all levels of the organization.
- Data analytics and Data Management
- Understanding of Technical Automation requirements
- Demonstrated ability to motivate self and others
- Conflict/Negotiation management
- High energy individual with a “can do” attitude
- Experience in Support Ticketing Software and Metrics Management
- Strong end to end thinking with process orientation; ability to develop enterprise-wide solutions
- Six Sigma Qualification preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.