|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Success Cloud Consumption Office is looking for a Technical Program Manager who has strong customer empathy, an understanding of cloud solutions and selling strategies, and who has strong technical expertise, high-energy, and a positive attitude. The Technical Program Manager will help build customer focused engineering products and solutions that will enable Microsoft customers to achieve digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions.
We are looking for a strong Technical Program Manager (TPM) who thinks strategically, works pragmatically in a dynamic environment, and enjoys delivering programs across a matrix of partner teams. In this role, you will identify critical business challenges and opportunities to increase consumption/usage using Microsoft cloud solutions, and then build programs and solutions as part of Customer Success Technical PM team. You will own products and solutions end-to-end, and will be responsible for feature requirements, user experience, user trainings, documentation, product adoption and overall customer satisfaction.The programs will include partnering with the field roles as well as the engineering teams across clouds. One key outcome includes gathering intelligence on customer requirements to help the engineering teams innovate and provide the best experience for our customers.
- Build and manage partnerships with business and engineering stakeholders across multiple organizations such as Engineering from all Clouds, Global Sales and Marketing, Finance, Account Executive, Specialists and Leadership (GM and higher) across various organizations.
- Define and drive delivery of strategic programs to enable customer success teams to achieve business goals. Collaborate with field roles, cross organization, and leadership to build the strategy and plans.
- Define and measure program feature success metrics to drive features that will drive consumption and customer value.
- Effectively communicate program plans, progress towards business goals and status to Executives and all identified stakeholders through presentations,reports, and newsletters.
- Build program collateral, training material, evangelizeprograms and services to customers.
- Drive strategic decisions and execution to help build strategic initiatives to improve customer experience.
- Explore existing solutions within the company, and establish partnerships to leverage those solutions to add value to customers.
- Analyze, validate the data and find trends/patterns, build improvement plans to systematically fix the gaps.
- Partner and influence the Engineering teams during planning cycles by representing the voice of the field with key features/platform changes requested by the customerto be included in the prioritization process and throughout the semestertodrive consumption.
- Scaling the process and programs to cover the WW teams.
- 5+ years of program management experience in delivering multiple software products and services with end-to-end ownership
- Deep technical knowledge/experience with Azure Data and AI or Azure Apps and Infrastructure and distributed systems
- 3+ years’ experience working on customer scenarios-based software application development, with track record on business success.
- 3+ years’ experience of leading planning, framing and user experience for technology solutions used by thousands of users
- Excellent writing skills to deliver functional and technical specs, formal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively with engineers, leadership team as well as non-technical partners and customers
- Partner closely with our UX Design team to create outstanding user interaction and visual designs
- Track record of problem solving and using pilot programs, prototypes and growth hacking approaches
- Business acumen and customer focus tounderstand customer scenarios and translate them as program/solution requirements
- Drive Program execution and delivery across all the disciplines to deliver scenarios and features with very high quality
- Experience in analyzing data, driving actionable insights to drive impactful programs
- Ability to be influential and impactful in cross-group and matrixed team environments
- Attitude to learn new areas and ability to adopt quickly to dynamic business conditions
Location: Redmond, WA preferred. North America required.
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.