|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Change Management Lead is part of the Shared Business Operations (SBO) organization, reporting to a Director of SBO Change Management. This high-profile role requires a collaborative professional with strong change management experience and the ability to influence successfully in a highly matrixed environment.
Shared Business Operations, within Business Excellence & Operations (BEO), drives modernization of core operational capabilities that enables Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) and Customer Success (CS) to compete effectively, enabling agility and trusted experiences that continuously meet the needs of our customers, partners and colleagues.
As the Change Management Lead, you will drive behavioral, process and systems changes to our Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) organization by leading the strategy, planning and execution of change management for assigned programs, facilitating interaction between internal operations teams, delivery teams and impacted field audiences.
- Change Strategy and Execution: Effective change management for a portfolio of behavioral, process and systems change programs.
- Using proven Prosci® ADKAR methodology, standard process and templates, you will develop customized change management strategies
- Coordinate across multiple teams to facilitate capture of detailed change data for all impacted audiences
- Monitor and review change adoption and implement resistance mitigation and reinforcement strategies
- Collaboration: Engage with field partners to gain insight into pain points and feedback and facilitate discussions to feed that into process and tool improvement initiatives. Partner with your key stakeholders in HQ, Domain & Account aligned leadership teams, Operations teams, and other field focused teams to drive changes in the MCS organization.
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships and collaborate with business partners across the entire company. Ensure that business issues, concerns and priorities are well understood. Understand MCS goals and related SBO roadmaps and provide visibility to field teams.
- Frameworks and standards: Work with the SBO Change Management team to establish and evolve solid frameworks and standards for change management.
- University or Bachelors’ degree or higher qualification in change management, computer science, operations, business administration, or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in IT, operations, business management and/or consulting
- Proven change management experience, with Prosci® or other Change Management methodologies
- Hands-on experience in driving change in complex matrix environments
- Proven experience influencing virtual and matrixed teams
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills at all levels in an organization
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence change
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong understanding of the MCS organization and operations, at all levels
- Prosci® Certification
Location/Travel: You may be based anywhere in the United States, UK, or France. You can expect travel, including global, to range as much as 25 – 50%.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.