|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
We are looking for a Site Reliably Engineer that will help build, design, and support the next generation shared services spanning Azure Service Adoption, Service Intelligence, Security Automation, and Telemetry. The end game it to automate as much of the labor-intensive processes as possible and drive toward end-to-end business monitoring that stitches together telemetry and enables self-healing.
- 3+ Years Software Engineering with a focus on CI/CD and Release Management; SRE.
- Ability to read/write/configure code using modern design techniques to automate various platform capabilities.
- Background building and managing end-to-end services surfacing telemetry and stitching together long running business processes.
- Experience with enabling and managing cloud services, usage, and optimizations.
- Experience with resilience modeling (failure mode analysis) and ability to automate simulation of service outages for platforms.
- Experience working with software engineering team members and ownership of translating customer and technical requirements into service architecture to meet Quality of Service Expectations for e2e business services.
- Ability to work with service teams and own Live Site Reviews and corrective action plans.
- Experience owning the Service in backlog discussions & standups to establish appropriate prioritization of Live Site requirements Identifies and evaluates existing automation tools, features, or applications, with the most value to the service team, to increase the productivity of the team.
- Experience with SaaS providers and the respective live site focused relationships required to learn, build, migrate and operate.
- Candidates should have experience with many of the following:
- Adobe Marketing Suite including ACS, AEM, Target and Audience Manager.
- Design and build components, templates, and workflows using the Adobe architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGi, JCR).
- Problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems as part of a team.
- Experience in automation, specifically related to deployment, recovery, or other manual processes.
- Experience using telemetry to understand throughput, limitations, and constraints in a service.
- Experience in defining cost per transaction or per user, based on service configuration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences – or equivalent work experience.
- Strong customer focus with ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams to ensure continued customer success.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.