|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to play a critical role in modernizing the experience for field roles for the Support Business in order to “light up” a differentiated experience for our customers?
This high-impact individual contributor role requires a collaborative leader with proven experience in business capability design (i.e., people/process/tool) and change management, coupled with the ability to influence successfully in a highly matrixed environment. You will simplify, modernize and globalize field capabilities for the Support ecosystem in alignment with stakeholder priorities and measures of success. If you have the proven ability to mobilize lasting change across organizational and geographic boundaries for maximum impact, then please then read on…
In this role, you will be accountable for leading, managing and delivering capability changes that drive positive impact for field roles thus enabling them to be more effective and efficient with our customers. You will work in close partnership with teams across the CE&S business, Finance, Engineering, and local field subsidiaries. You will also be responsible for driving continuous improvements in productivity, efficiency, quality, speed and cost across the Support business architecture. Specifically, you will:
- Lead Workstreams: Manage moderately-complex to complex business capability changes and understand interdependencies between process, technology and people needs.
- Design and enhance current and future-state business processes
- Manage customer feedback/pain points from field as tier 2 support
- Manage a backlog for capability areas including POV on prioritization
- Design and document business scenarios and requirements to meet business objectives inclusive of data centric design in a secure, private and compliant manner
- Influence, activate and orchestrate across teams to build alignment and drive results
- Envision, design and optimize end to end customer experience based on the business priorities
- Listen to the voice of the field through all applicable field communities
- Contribute and influence change management
- Define business success criteria including objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Sign off on scope, design, solution releases, and experience
- Partner across teams to manage risks, issues, actions, escalations, stakeholder alignment, schedules, deliverables, and engineering partnerships while maintaining legal, policy and compliance requirements
- Engage with Business Partners: Build relationships and collaborate globally with partners to deliver outcomes across the global Support projects, ensuring shared understanding of progress and performance. Ensure that stated and unstated goals, business issues, concerns and priorities are surfaced and understood. Influence, activate and orchestrate across teams to build alignment and drive results.
- Leverage Frameworks and Standards: Leverage and ensure consistent application of our established Project Accountability Model for program and project delivery, adhering to all process engineering standards and methodologies.
- Deliver Results: This is an awesome opportunity with a great group of people. You will have all our support and partnership, but expectations are high and we’re looking for measurable business results delivered through collaboration, resourcefulness and accountability.
- 3+ Years of experience in delivering project, process and system changes
- Proven track record of designing solutions
- Strong communicator
- High business and/or data acumen
- Iterative customer engagement
- Able to collaborate with and influence a range of stakeholders across business and technology
- Flexible and comfortable in ambiguity
- Optimistic in the face of change
- Poised under pressure
- Big picture oriented
- Customer Obsession/Value driven
Location/Travel: Location is flexible
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.