|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure.com is a global marketing website serving millions of visitors each month and is critical to the Azure customer acquisition funnel. The website is the front door for customers to explore the different products and features available in Azure and understand the pricing for these products. Do you have a passion for helping users understand Azure business models and pricing information? Do you like working in a diverse, fast-paced organization accelerating Azure growth? Do you thrive in ambiguity? If yes, then the Azure.com pricing team is the place for you!
- Work with Azure Business Planning, Marketing and Engineering teams to understand the business model and pricing for Azure products, and help form the requirements to develop the Azure pricing pages
- Work with multiple stakeholders – engineering, design, test, marketing and business planning team members
- Navigate through ambiguous customer requirements, and then form crisp functional requirements
- Support Azure pricing milestones, and be accountable for shipping the updates on time and with great quality
- Drive execution and demonstrate end-to-end ownership of complex, cross-group and cross-discipline projects to successful completion
- Run engineering team scrum and track the execution of projects through to completion
- Investigate pricing escalations, and resolve issues through completion
- Design PM mocks and work with designers to come up with the UX for new features on the Azure.com site
- At least 5+ years of program/product management experience delivering end-user facing products and services
- Proficient in designing PM mocks
- Proficient in understand API design and JSON response
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skills to lead a change in direction when needed
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to run scrum for an agile team in a detailed oriented manner
- Excellent English written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Accountable for and capable of working on multiple concurrent projects and meeting deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience working on cloud platforms
- Experience using Azure DevOps & GitHub
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.