|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Onboarding is a core business priority to strengthen the foundation of our employees. By joining our Worldwide Learning Onboarding team, you can play an important role in this mission. As the Program Manager of Azure Onboarding you will play a key role within a team that’s creating best-in-class, role-based onboarding experiences for our sales teams. The team is doing this by evaluating and improving existing onboarding offerings with a goal to deliver high impact, world-class onboarding experiences at scale; through new content, new modalities and new delivery methods. We are looking for a highly capable program manager to lead our partnership with Microsoft’s Azure sales business organization and help develop and run their onboarding programs. The ideal candidate has highly relevant experience collaborating across teams and delivering high impact, complex programs.
We’ve got an amazing team and a startup, can-do environment. We are seeking an individual with a growth mindset and a track record of delivering excellence, leading from anywhere and managing through ambiguity. Are you up for the challenge?
- Manage all aspects of the Azure onboarding program for Worldwide Learning executing through program/project management excellence
- Collaborate with Azure business partners in the Specialist Technical Unit (STU) and Customer Success Unit (CSU) organizations by aligning and adapting existing team practices, processes and tools and innovating new solutions as needed
- Contribute to our WWL onboarding toolkit and playbook through a build-for-scale approach
- Represent Azure sales roles in existing and new virtual onboarding programs within our portfolio differentiating curriculum and experiences for maximum learner impact
- Develop and maintain strong communications and relationships across your business partners and stakeholder community
- Drive innovation and experimentation into onboarding programs to drive high levels of engagement and efficacy with our learners
- Be data-driven, focusing metrics and learner’s experience in decision-making and shaping the learner experience
- Embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from mistakes while looking to achieve more through technology and innovation
- 5+ years of program management experience, self-motivated, confident partnering with Senior Leadership
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in leading complex projects from start to delivery, with a broad array of skills to ensure high value end-user focused outcomes
- Strong understanding of Seller roles and Seller personas a plus
- Ability to create effective relationships, demonstrate emotional intelligence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Track record of taking on highly complex challenges and delivering results with high attention to detail and impeccable quality
- Brings passion and energy to create a vibrant culture of diversity and inclusion within the organization and can motivate and inspire others
- Ability to find solutions and a path forward even in ambiguous situations
- Resilient, with a Growth Mindset, able to navigate a fast-changing environment and iterate quickly on potential solutions
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills – known as a great communicator with the ability to synthesize the complex
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.