|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in influencing one of Microsoft’s most important programs for engaging our strategic customers in one of the most stimulating environments on the Redmond campus? Are you motivated by an opportunity to directly and positively shape the perceptions of senior business leaders and our own internal stakeholders? Are you ready to assist in the delivery of a world-class experience for customers, our sales teams and executives that strengthen relationships, accelerates opportunities, and positively impact the perception of Microsoft?
As part of the Customer Engagement team and Enterprise Commercial, the Executive Briefing Center (EBC) is seeking an Engagement Program Specialist that will bring both the passion and the operational excellence required to deliver relevant and engaging customer experiences throughout the year with consistently outstanding results.
This opportunity is based in Redmond, WA and upon re-opening (COVID-19) of the Executive Briefing Center, you will have the opportunity and be expected to engage with team members and customers on-site.
- In partnership with Engagement Program Manager, leverage knowledge and understanding of Solution Area, Industry, and Cross company content and narratives to create and deliver truly unique and meaningful experiences for our customers. These experiences enhance Microsoft’s positioning as a trusted advisor, solution provider and demonstrate our business, technology leadership and innovation.
- Manage agenda changes and provide input into content and speaker experiences considering customer and stakeholder needs with attention to Solution Area, Industry, and Cross company story arch and flow.
- Develop and maintain a network of subject matter experts that can be leveraged in situations where you would recommend speakers for their unique capabilities. This includes assigned Industry.
- In partnership with the Content team, manage a set of escalation topics and deliver consistent follow-up on escalated sessions at T-3 weeks for all sessions across teams that require coverage.
- Manage multiple engagements and priorities in flight and ensure timely fulfillment across those engagements.
- Leveraging a network of speakers, assist the Engagement Owner and Engagement Program Manager with custom session speaker outreach.
- Assist the Engagement Program Manager with Microsoft Executive outreach in support of customer briefings using the Executive Request process guidance.
- Monitor and adhere to role specific metrics and KPI’s with a focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- At times life gets in the way of a well thought out plan. Therefore you will act as escalation point on the day(s) of the briefing for all speaker related briefing issues (speakers may cancel a session due to sickness, other engagements, e and an attempt to secure a new speaker must be initiated).
- Operate within the Engagement Management Workflow process to deliver consistent and impactful briefings that align with Customer Experience Team and Enterprise Commercial priorities worldwide.
Key Competencies: Impact & Influence, Cross Boundary Collaboration, Operation Excellence, Customer Passion and Focus, Drive for Results and Problem Solving, Confidence and Executive Presence, Written and Verbal Communications
- 1+ year experience in Enterprise sales, marketing, business development, and/or other related experiences, including engagement directly with partner and customer executives.
- Proven record of operational excellence with ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously, demonstrating resourcefulness in resolving issues, ability to prioritize, and detail orientation.
- Foundational understanding of enterprise technology trends such as digital transformation and cloud computing and/or Microsoft’s enterprise solutions.
- Exceptional verbal, written communications, and cross-team collaboration skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.