|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about leveraging your technology skills to enable the scale and reach of Cloud Computing? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial team, that has a proven track record of delivering industry leading innovations, in a fast-paced environment? Are you an technology enthusiast and highly passionate about customers, partners, and driving long lasting business value? If so, please read on...
The Azure Networking team is looking for a Program Manager to work on unique and highly visible cloud services that would shape the future of Azure network offerings. The outcome will directly impact our current and future customers and the business value thereof. You will be working on the core network virtualization team that drives the innovations in the field of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
You will be responsible for customer scenarios, driving technical requirements, collaborating on the design, identifying objectives and key results, partnering with engineering teams to align priorities and dependencies and ensure that end-to-end scenarios come together to realize strong customer and business value. You will be expected to build in-depth relationships with partner teams in order to ensure inter-operability of the end product. You will have the opportunity to create new features in a broad range of technical areas, integrate with multiple teams inside Azure, as well as across the company.
- 10 + years of software development and/or software program/product management experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in software engineering/computer science (or a related field), or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- Technical understanding of Networking, Software Defined Networking, and Distributed Computing, with a background of software development
- Effective communication (written, oral, presentation), influencing and collaboration skills
- Analytical and data driven with a curiosity for digging deeper into data to discover trends and cohorts that drive our business
- Understanding of the competitive cloud marketplace
- Ability to multi-task and yet deliver results consistently
- Self-starter with a bias for action
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.