|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Standard Title: Relationship Manager
Product: FastTrack Center
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft partners to ensure success as they guide customers to transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer and partner focused individuals with the goal of driving use of Microsoft 365 into customer’s business and enabling them to realize business value. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft Cloud. We are rapidly expanding and looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues, and an obsession for customer satisfaction.
When customers purchase eligible Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10, or EMS) licenses, the FastTrack benefit is included at no additional cost for the life of their subscriptions. FastTrack helps customers migrate data (500 or more seats), enable more effective teamwork, protect their organizations from cybersecurity threats and keep devices and apps up to date. FastTrack is driving additional scale by utilizing select Partners to deliver the FastTrack benefit to customers as “FastTrack Ready Partners” (FRP). https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/partners/fasttrack
The FastTrack Partner Manager (FPM) role is primarily partner facing with some customer interaction required. The FPM is responsible to drive the goals of FastTrack delivery through partner rather than customers. You will be responsible for helping some of Microsoft’s top partners to understand the FastTrack program and transform their business processes to enable them to deliver FastTrack to their customers.
As FPM you will be expected to build close relationships with the relevant stakeholders within your partner organisations to drive the success of this program. You will also deliver advice and guidance regarding Microsoft 365 deployment and adoption while utilizing Microsoft IP and assets across Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and internal business groups.
FPM’s must understand their partners business and technology needs, decision-making structure, sales and delivery processes, partner satisfaction and anything else that help to establish their status as a trusted advisor and foster strong relationships both with partners and Microsoft field.
Key Responsibilities include:
Drive the goals of FastTrack delivery through partners. Build close relationships with the relevant stakeholders within partner organizations to drive the success of FastTrack Ready Partner (FRP) program.
- Manage and lead a specific set of partners to deliver technical and adoption activities to our joint customers
- Understand the partner eco-system within Microsoft and help your partners leverage it for their success within the program
- Understand your partner’s business values and goals and influence them to change their business process to be more effective in driving M365 deployment
- Develop, foster and maintain effective partner relationships maintaining CSAT
- Provide continual feedback for the FastTrack processes and entire deployment cycle
- Work closely with the Microsoft Program team to continuously improve the partner program and processes
- Develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services\Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Be recognized as a Microsoft Leader and evangelist for Microsoft 365 and partner ecosystem
- Establish a rhythm of business to stay engaged and informed about your partner's strategy, business priorities, investments and execution
- Accountable for results of metrics within a broad operational or segment scorecard
- This role may require occasional travel
-3+ years of partner or business development, alliance management in the technology industry, account management, portfolio management, and customer relationship management experience
-Focus in understanding partner’s business and technology needs, decision-making structure, sales and delivery processes, and establish themselves as their trusted advisor.
-Portfolio management and engagement
-Ability to analyse Partner Customer Portfolio data
-Microsoft 365 technical competency (Workloads details, Fiscal Year Partner Incentive info, Tools, Benefits)
- Proactive, Versatile and Service Oriented
- Executive presence and ability to influence business leaders through business value propositions
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Spanish, Portuguese and French languages
Education: Bachelor's degree desired (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations) or equivalent’s experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.