|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Compute Program Management team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Executive Business Administrator (EA) to support a Partner-level manager as well as provide team support.
As an EA you will operate in a variety of capacities by partnering with a senior team and demonstrating excellence in administrative functions. You will be responsible for Executive-level interfaces and contact with customers, partners, and across all levels within Microsoft. The ideal candidate should be able to maintain a cool and focused persona, accommodate different work styles, demonstrate sound and consistent judgment, make timely decisions in relatively complex situations, and set priorities among multiple projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage and prioritize complex calendars, resulting in the Leadership team staying focused on their business priorities, working efficiently and ensuring they are fully prepared and timely for meetings
- Anticipate needs; make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the LT based on understanding of business group priorities.
- Domestic and international travel logistics management, trip preparation and expense reporting
- Forecast and manage budgets and team procurement
- Acting as interim approver on team expense reports, ensuring coding accuracy.
- Manage Headcount and aliases
- Collaborate on planning and support of all-up events including All Hands, morale events and other events as needed.
- Coordinate department facility operations, including space planning and office moves
- Daily team support including: new hire set up; purchase of goods & services, process invoices
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- 4+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to take on big challenges and see the big picture as well as the details
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate a can-do and create a positive customer experience
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
- Be flexible, have a strong eye for detail, meet deadlines and be comfortable working independently
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.