|Job Type:||Full Time|
Intelligent Conversation and Communication Cloud (IC3) powers billions of customer conversations across Microsoft’s real-time conversation products and third-party solutions. IC3 enables reliable and high-quality audio/video calling, meeting, messaging services that work every time from anywhere seamlessly across all customer touchpoints. IC3 makes conversations on our platforms more intelligent in real-time empowering best-in-class productivity tools for the modern workplace where every call, meeting or chat will make the next one better.
We are a growing team and looking for an experienced technology and business leader for E2E Product Management opportunity.
We are looking for an exceptional Program Manager to help us deliver the on this vision.
The role includes:
- Experience delivering and supporting large scale distributed systems and services
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Define or evolve existing frameworks for release management activities such as flighting, feature tracking, app store submissions, defining flighting SLAs based on data analysis and more
- Define and manage Product Releases, Major Milestones and Key Deliverables and coordination of release schedules and cross team release dependencies
- Facilitate the definition and drive the completion of Release Criteria for major milestones
- Provide Product status and release management activities cross team and to key stakeholders
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Work closely with partner Release Managers to align release activities across the platform
- Improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software
- Contribute to program management and engineering leadership across the org
To succeed in this role, you should have strong technical and analytical skills, excellent cross-group collaboration and driving skills, a passion for partners and customers, and constantly striving to make data-driven decisions. You should also have a strong track record of delivery, preferably in a services environment. Finally, you should be able to demonstrate both creativity and the ability to deliver on new ideas.
- 8+ years of technical program management experience shipping products and services
- 5+ years of experience build large scale build systems, flighting and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- BA/BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering or related disciplines
- Strong technical background and solid foundation in software or platform engineering principles
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Growth Mindset with a desire to learn, a tendency to embrace challenges, persist in the face of setback, see failures as essential to mastery, learn from criticism and find lessons and inspiration in the success of others.
- Help to create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result.
- Believe that a team working well together is truly smarter than the single smartest person on that team.
- Confident and articulate in expressing ideas to a mixed audience with varying views and challenges.
- A sense of personal ownership and accountability is required, together with the ability to deliver to deadlines while managing internal stakeholder expectations.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for reaching across teams and organizations to make progress collaboratively
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.