|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) is the leading go to market effort for our commercial businesses (Apps & Infra, Data & AI, Modern Workplace, Business Apps), generating millions of leads and impacting $ billions of revenue a year. Marketing Platform organization is at the core of GDC’s state-of-the-art marketing technology, ensuring continuous flow of leads along nurture streams and further to sales, their progressive profiling, as well as application of smart algorithms to rationalize and optimize all these processes for better business outcomes. Operational AI team plays a key role in GDC’s marketing platform operations, identifying opportunities, facilitating development and deployment of AI models to enhance all of GDC’s revenue engines.
One of these key AI models is Lead Scoring: a real-time service for qualifying and prioritizing leads for various sales channels. About a million of unique leads is scored each month based on their recent activities, as well as personal and company profile. Lead Scoring service and the underlying AI model are at the heart of GDC’s core Lead Management process, operating across the whole connected marketing & sales funnel and interacting with multiple marketing and sales automation systems and tools.
As part of the Operational AI team, you’ll work in one of the hottest areas of current IT landscape – Applied Artificial Intelligence. In this high-visibility high-impact role you’ll own Lead Scoring service for GDC and directly contribute to the evolution of modern marketing in Microsoft by improving our cutting-edge marketing platform. Working as a program manager with Marketing and Sales business stakeholders, leads’ data providers, as well as data scientists and engineers, you will lead development and optimization of AI models powering the real-time Lead Scoring service. You’ll orchestrate its deployment across marketing and sales systems & tools and ensure health of its daily operations. You will drive measurable outcomes, directly translated into business impact. You will analyze models’ performance and deliver actionable insights on what characterizes successful lead profiles (both from demographic/firmographic and behavioral perspectives) back to business stakeholders. As our lead management evolves further, expanding to new lead sources and sales channels, this role has a lot of room to grow and expand in the future.
- Manage development and implementation of scoring/prioritization models across all 1GDC GEPs, aimed at serving best qualified leads for each of the supported sales channels.
- Working in close contact with the GDC Demand Response team and Digital Sales, drive engineering-ready business requirements for further evolution of AI-driven lead flow & prioritization systems & tools for Demand Response.
- Enable and support AI-driven lead flow & prioritization for the additional sales channels supported by GDC (e.g. Partner, Online Store)
- Evaluate potential data sources and signals for lead scoring models, manage their onboarding to Lead Scoring data infrastructure.
- Getting feedback from GDC and Sales stakeholders, understand opportunities for AI models improvement and/or expansion, run tests & pilots to validate, implement if successful.
- Work with Data Science & CSE teams as the enablers of AI models and supporting infrastructure, prioritize tasks for them, track delivery timelines ensuring timely completion.
- Working with other Marketing Platform team members and Lead Management v-team, ensure that Lead Scoring models and real-time service fit into the overall framework for multi-channel routing and lead qualification.
- Cooperating with GDC Analytics team, ensure an adequate reporting support for the models performance, develop and maintain the appropriate KPIs.
- Analyzing models’ performance, deliver actionable insights back to business on what characterizes better performing leads and how to acquire more of these.
- As part of broader Lead Management planning & governance, own planning & governance processes for all changes in the AI models and Lead Scoring Service.
- Report out and update GDC Leadership Team and other Corp & Field stakeholders on our progress towards improving the business outcomes the Lead Scoring AI models and service drive.
- Bachelor degree required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years experience in managing technology-driven business programs.
- Solid statistical / data science background. Hands-on experience with Machine Learning is a plus.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of sophisticated company-wide systems & processes, create clarity and synthesize complex issues into near-term and long-term business requirements and action plans.
- A self-starter, strong project management and organizational skills. Attention to details, operational excellence. Drive to see things through to completion, focus on removing blockers and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Ability to build relationships, motivate and drive people towards common goal. Experience in working directly with Engineering organizations and/or Data Science teams is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure and fast paced environments while communicating clearly and directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- Expert skills in analyzing and troubleshooting complex systems, getting business insights out of data sets across multiple systems. Mastery of Excel, SQL, Power BI or other data analysis technologies.
- Experience in connected marketing & sales automation, lead funnel is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.