|Location:||Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
D365 Customer Engagement & Power Platform
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of Business Applications and leveraging Power Platform. The Digital Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
The D365 Customer Engagement Technology Solutions Professional role is focused on working with Microsoft’s account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted market and industries. Looking for an individual who also has developed understanding of Power Platform can enhance D365 applications. The key goal of this role is to understand the business’s needs, and then design, prove and demo customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations. You will own technical and solution envisioning with customers via Teams/Skype engagements including demos, custom demos, and solution designs based on the customer's desired business outcomes.
You will increase Dynamics 365 customer adds and new cloud revenue, through the generation of new opportunities that result in additional customer revenue. As a Technology Solution Professional, you will work closely with Sellers and Partners to plan and execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock and remove technology blocker to new sales opportunities. The role is adept at understanding the requirements, needs and process pains of customers to identify opportunities where Microsoft solutions can add long-term value. You will have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for serving as the business applications subject matter expert for customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to evaluate, engage with and implement Microsoft products and partner solutions.
- Act as the key technical contact for our Digital Sales team with potential customers
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customer’s identified solutions
- Scope the technical and security design for customer solutions, select optimal migration paths for the customer, build consumption plans, as well as execute limited POCs, where and when necessary
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes
- Contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Sales Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
- 5+ years of Business Apps, Power Platform, Demo, Implementation, Deployment, Architecture, Sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales environment.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- 4-year BA degree, MBA preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user business process scenarios and technical architecture in the cloud
- Knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand and experience with ERP cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Power Platform
- Business Applications, Dynamics Fin & Ops, ERP, etc.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Customer Service platforms
- Talent, HR platform, LMS
- BI & Analytics
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Responding effectively to technical sections in RFIs/RFPs.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative, self starter to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Be a technical Challenger seller to drive digital transformation. Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.