|Job Type:||Part Time|
The COSINE Servicing and Delivery (CSD) team keeps Microsoft customers protected and productive by continuously building and delivering updates to the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. We are a combined engineering organization with SWE and PM Teams tightly collaborating on achieving our mission.
We are seeking a Principal Program Manager to drive engineering process improvements at a global scale in support of our lifecycle policies. The successful candidate will collaborate across a diverse set of stakeholder groups to drive efficiency and customer-centric solutions.
- Architecting and deliver modern lifecyclesupport processes.
- Providing leadership in initiatives across the Windows and Devices organization, providing innovative thinking and strategic direction.
- As a member of the CSD Leadership Team, demonstrating Microsoft core values, helping everyone bring their best self to work and continue to grow in their careers, as you grow in yours.
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguity, independently driving for impact, and showing bias for action.
- 7+ years of technical product management experience in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering best practices such as design patterns, test driven development
- Proven technical background with engineering teams required, and a demonstrated experience in service release and technical feature design
- Demonstrated experience of effective collaboration with product owners/product managers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering/technical degreeor equivalent experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.