|Job Type:||Full Time|
Within Gaming, we develop industry leading game platforms and experiences. Project xCloud is our newest strategic gaming platform, streaming high end games to a variety of new customers and devices..
The Game Streaming team is looking for capable and motivated software engineers to build cloud based services for running game streaming related workloads. You will be in on the floor, helping to define architecture, operational model and team culture. We value team players and those who love to learn while writing great code. Collaboration, diversity, lean process, transparency and self-direction are valued here. Expect to be given room and support to grow personally and professionally.
Technically challenging projects, a healthy and high-caliber team, game-changing products for excited fans… don’t miss this rewarding opportunity
- 1+ years professional experience in software development
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in databases and storage solutions
- Experience in operational monitoring and intelligence
- Experience in Service API design
- Experience with cloud services technologies and/or high concurrency and globally distributed, service design and operation
- Experience with building Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment pipelines
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.