|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Finance Manager – GFS Programs
Global Financial Services (GFS) supports the digital transformation journey of Microsoft’s customers, partners & vendors by providing competitive and payment solutions to support revenue growth while managing credit risk. We are a compliance first organization with customer obsession and deal economics focus. We support $120B in trade receivables and $11B in payment solutions per year in global markets.
The GFS – Programs team is looking for a Finance Manager to assist with Supply Chain Financing and bank partner management. If you have a passion for cash flow management, customer-focus, cross-group collaboration, and a focus on results, this is a role for you.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct financial analysis to provide insights into the Supply Chain Financing program. Assist in the development and monitoring of metrics around GFS financing programs. Evaluation of payment solutions and program economics to maximize ROI of existing and new solutions from design through implementation.Analysis performed will be leveraged to support GFS leadership’s decision making.
- Partnership: Partner with internal GFS teams as well as external teams across Microsoft, to drive expansion of the Supply Chain Financing program, management of bank partners, and other GFS Programs initiatives. Must effectively articulate the business implications of deal flows and payment terms. Support teams in analyzing trends and translate complex ideas and issues into a clear and concise strategy.
- Compliance: Coordinate across various internal stakeholders on required legal and regulatory reviews to ensure GFS programs are compliant.
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field required
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience in financial reporting and analysis from accounting/consulting firm or large multinational corporate preferred
- Bring an inclusive mindset to truly understand needs of your internal stakeholders and seek out different perspectives
- Ability to "think outside the box" and not be hindered by how things have been done in the past
- Ability to simplify the complex and influence without authority
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with senior management at Microsoft
- Strong Excel, analytical and visual reporting skills are critical for success
- Ability and curiosity to quickly learn Microsoft business and sales/credit operations is a plus