|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure.com is a global marketing website serving millions of visitors each month and is critical to our Azure customer acquisition funnel. We are looking for full stack engineers to help us scale with the business growth. This role is part of the pricing engineering team and will help shape the future of pricing experiences on Azure.com.
We are looking for a motivated developer with a mix of front-end (React) and back-end (Java or C#) technical skills to help build highly scalable cloud services. You will be part of prototyping new ideas and scale solutions to millions of users while working in an agile and flexible environment. You have a passion for learning and ramping up on new technologies - join this team!
This role can be REMOTE anywhere in the USA.
- Developing and extending existing web applications on a global scale for one of the most visible digital properties - Azure.com
- Leveraging cloud-first architecture using microservice APIs built on the Microsoft Stack
- Provide design guidance, PoCs, and code reviews to other teammates
- Demonstrate a sense of pride, ownership, and personal accountability for the end-to-end product
- Represent engineering team in scrum ceremonies regarding discussions, road-mapping, and priorities
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and debugging engineering solutions
- 3+ years of coding and development skills with experience in Java or C#
- 1+ years of experience with React
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-group collaboration, communication skills and growth mindset
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.