|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to grow your finance career at Microsoft? Do you want to join a high-performing team that works hard to cultivate a positive team culture while driving meaningful business impact? Join the Microsoft Services Finance team to overseeing Microsoft Customer Services & Support (CSS) business. CSS is comprised of more than 9K employees and 15K vendor agents providing professional support services across ALL Microsoft’s products in 191 countries and 46 different languages! The team manages over 10 billion interactions annually across consumers, advertisers, businesses, developers, and support partners. CSS is responsible for managing ~$2 Billion+ in COGS and impacts every reporting segment of Microsoft, with regular cross-company collaboration with Corporate Finance, Engineering, Marketing, and Product Finance teams.
As a Sr. Finance Manager in Microsoft Services Central FP&A team, you will be responsible for providing process excellence and business insight to the CSS P&L. The successful candidate will be able to coordinate across a broad range of stakeholders to ensure key deadlines are met. They will also be able to clearly articulate results and business performance, assuring that messages are consistent and delivered at the appropriate level of detail.
- Drive a robust close and forecast process identifying risks, sensitivities, and underlying assumptions across the CSS business
- Provide decision support and drive actionable insights for performance management
- Drive impact across CSS by providing business analysis and insightful analytics holistically across the organization
- Drive continuous improvements in financial process and deliverables
- Partner with CSS Controller Community, Accounting Services and Finance BI team on close and KPIs reporting, leading forecast process, maintaining and improving data definitions/ structure across finance, operation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other members of Services Central FP&A team, CSPS team and other extended finance teams
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication, drive for results, time management and influence skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Have a proven record of continuous process improvement
- Strong competency with Excel and PowerPoint
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.