|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to work on front end of a new offering that is still in early stages of planning and design? We are looking for a talented Software Engineer with a strong enthusiasm for web application development and eye for user experience.
PowerBI has been disrupting the data analytics space with continuous stream of innovation to derive powerful actionable insights from raw data. We have been placed by both Forrester and Gartner as the market leader by a long margin for multiple years in a row. Our vision is to blend the magic of large-scale data analytics across desktop, mobile, server and cloud into one integrated seamless experience to empower millions of users and large-scale enterprises.
We are rapidly expanding our platform with exciting new capabilities around web based report authoring, data processing, aggregation, modelling and visualization that can scale and integrate with SaaS solutions in PowerBI and Dynamics 365, PaaS solutions in Azure and mission critical platforms like SQL server. We are looking for talented Senior engineers who would help shape the next set of features to grow the platform and extend it beyond its current capabilities.
This team would provide you with a unique opportunity to work with talented and diverse set of engineers, designers and product managers to own scenarios end-to-end across the stack.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and develop web-based report authoring experiences
- Enriching our feature offering, consolidating architectures across various platforms, server and cloud.
- Focusing on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach.
- Working in agile development practices such as Kanban, TDD, pairing to drive incremental results.
- Collaborating effectively within the team and partners across Microsoft in dynamic and customer driven environment
- 3+ years of professional Web Development experience designing, coding and debugging in React/Angular
- Experience in C#, .NET, or Java
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Written & verbal communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about building beautiful and functional user experiences
- RESTful API design & implementation
- Relational DB technologies
Experience with Azure a plus