|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Turn 10 Studios, our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. We are looking for an experienced Producer to join our Forza Motorsport team, working with our teams to deliver great user experiences for our players. As a Producer on the UI team, you’ll be working directly with our cross-discipline team to define the user experience for the next Forza Motorsport.
Producers at Turn 10 are exceptional communicators, problem solvers, and collaborators. We provide clarity and empower teams to make experiences we love. We are also pragmatists, process gurus, and schedule owners. A Producer is accountable for the delivery of game experiences that delight our customers. You’ll work with engineers, designers, and artists to bring high quality features to life. During development, a Producer uses metrics and good process to drive customer focus, team priorities, and coordinate deliverables across multiple disciplines to achieve team goals.
- Deliver great user experiences by working with your cross-discipline leads to direct your team through the various stages of development, starting from the initial design to the final UI screens in game.
- Apply a player-first mindset throughout the development process by reviewing player feedback and appropriately prioritizing requests in the product backlog.
- Utilize project tracking tools to maintain a source of truth for development and improve our creative processes.
- Create and maintain the UI schedule and ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Keep the team aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Be an ally to other teams in the studio by broadly communicating the roadmap and state of production.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Collaborate with stakeholders outside the immediate development team including licensing, media, and community management.
- Use inclusive behaviors – ensure all voices are heard, be curious, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be brave.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross discipline leads (Designers, Engineers, Artists, Producers, etc.) to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines (required).
- Comprehension or experience with UI design processes (required).
- Knowledge of agile development and project software tracking tools such as Azure DevOps, Shotgun, or industry equivalent (required).
- Excellent written and verbal skills: Listen and communicate with empathy (required).
- Understanding of gaming culture and what makes a high-quality game (preferred).
- Experience delivering features as a producer on a game to players and seeing their feedback (preferred).
- Strong analytical mind and experience working with project and customer datasets (preferred).
- Experience with live operations and running games as a service (preferred).
- Computer Science degree and project management training (preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.