|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Azure is experiencing explosive growth and innovation connecting people, services, and devices around the world. From cloud game streaming to data services, the hardware we design is fundamentally changing the data center and contributing to the success of millions of customers.
The Azure Hardware team is looking for a Senior Business Manager to support the executive office.
The Senior Business Manager will be a key member of the Executive Office of the VP reporting to the Chief of Staff and requires someone who has a strategic, business mindset and a bias for action; thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and easily partners successfully with a wide group of stakeholders, from senior leaders to individual contributors and support staff.
You will partner across the executive office, HR, administration, finance and other teams to help us effectively and efficiently operate a complex and diverse organization.
Successful candidates should have a proven capability for business program management, organizational skills, culture and change management experience and an ability to execute in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
Come join this exciting and growing team on our monumental evolution of Azure cloud hardware and Microsoft!
- Create and manage the rhythm of business (ROB), including business reviews, annual planning, leadership staff meetings, cross-organizational business reporting, etc. to help the business run smoothly and effectively.
- Drive operational Excellence across the organization, planning, implementing, and monitoring projects that improve team efficiency.
- Work across a wide group of stakeholders to ensure timely, high quality and consistent completion of business operation activities across the org to achieve overall business and cultural priorities.
- Develop high impact communications for executive, manager-level, and organization-wide audiences.
- Partner with other stakeholders within the team and Azure organization to manage and drive special projects
- 8+ years of business program management, business operations, consulting, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Self-starter with strong financial and analytical skills
- Outstanding cross-functional project management skills to organize a busy workload and deliver projects on time.
- Strong attention to detail, passion for strategic thinking and problem solving, and ability to deliver rich, business insights to drive business decisions.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and a relentless focus on execution with the highest degree of quality
- Ability to work with a variety of people across the organization, including senior leaders, individual contributors, and support staff.
- Ability to translate ideas into clear, high impact communications.
- Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment and effectively triage several competing priorities.
- MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.