|Job Type:||Full Time|
Surface has defined the 2 in 1 category and breathed a new life into the PC industry. The Commercial Engineering team is delivering the features and capabilities that bring Surface into business of all sizes and fuel digital transformation on the Surface portfolio of devices. We are looking for a technical leader to help the team grow its portfolio of management and security experiences and drive execution of of features across multiple teams and organizational boundaries.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you will have responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Work closely with customers to analyze and breakdown their challenges and opportunities
- Gather learnings from customers, sellers and partners and form them into requirements
- Work across different organizations in Microsoft to design solutions that address the customer needs and bring value to the Surface portfolio
- Deliver solutions from spec to release
- Create engagement with sales team and customers to drive adoption
- Analyze telemetry and information to identify gaps and opportunities
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with 8+ years relevant experience
- Ability to define problems, distill data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Track record of delivering Software products in agile environment
- Experience with IT environments and best practices is preferred
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Experience with Android and mobile device management fundamentals is a plus
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience and an affinity for product engineering development
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.