|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a candidate with hardware test experience who can work with Microsoft’s internal teams as well as suppliers to develop and implement qualification plans and test cases for Microsoft's CSI Server Systems. Testing will target all aspects of commodity qualifications.
- Schedule and create tests for Azure system configurations
- Monitor testing status at MSFT’s partner labs
- Resolve and remove roadblock issues and support debug efforts
- Synthesize complex and sometimes conflicting requirements from the hardware, firmware, test software, and business teams
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, Computer Engineering or Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in hardware validation (planning, documentation, development, execution, and debug)
- Knowledge of server system, system memory, and storage architectures
- Experience integrating and validating hardware components and/or system levels.
- Well organize, schedule driven and tasks oriented person and good communication skill
- Self-motivated individual, must be able to work collaboratively in team environment and across internal divisions and industry (OEM, ODM), demonstrate technical leadership in driving successful product development
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.