|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about enabling data driven decisions? Would you like to help grow one of our most profitable businesses? Does joining a new team excite you?
Microsoft 365 is at the core of our Company’s mission to enable people and organizations to achieve more. Be part of the team building platform services handling millions of users and exabytes of data. This is not just some large-scale web service: the implementation ranks among the world’s largest and most cutting-edge distributed systems, spanning across data centers around the world.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to build the business data analytics platform that enables key leaders to make data driven decisions regarding the state of the business and how to run it most effectively. The projects involve building a platform that will enable leaders to easily access the metrics that are important to them and bring data transparency to E+D. To achieve that goal, you will have to work with web technologies, Azure, data processing pipelines / monitoring / anomaly detection, and analysis software.
We are moving quickly, so contact us soon. We would love to have you to contribute as early as possible!
- Design, implement, test and monitor components of data analytics platform.
- Gain a deep understanding of our data sources, ensure their quality, and develop pipelines to ingest them.
- Dogfood our system to develop actionable insights for M365 growth.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of data related software development experience
- Experience with web technologies such as React, Redux, and TypeScript
- Experience with Azure Web Apps
- Experience with big data technologies
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex problems
- Excellent scripting, rapid prototyping, and data analysis skills
- Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and working with Business Intelligence systems.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.