|Job Type:||Full Time|
Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with others to solve problems and build some of the world's most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference?
Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas?
Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment?
If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Software Engineering roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location.
- Designing and delivering features end to end that are "serviceable"
- Distributed computation, high scale, high availability, geo-redundancy, low maintenance and with provable quality
- Able to handle large scope and complicated feature ownership by working with PM and the engineering team
- 1+ year of industry software development experience with at least one of the following languages: C++/C#/Java or other object oriented programming language
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Passion for building highly available distributed systems at scale.
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.