|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, we have a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. And at the Consumer Channels Sales and Marketing (CCSM) organization we create value with our partners to market and sell innovative consumer solutions. We are transforming the way we go to market across the globe and bring the latest Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface and Xbox products to our customers. To enable this transformation, we need to put our ecosystem of products, solutions and services at the center for our partners and customers to drive product desire and advocacy.
The Worldwide Microsoft 365 Consumer Category Management team has a goal to reach as many consumers as possible around the world through various partner channels while bringing these customers on the journey to the cloud. We are looking for a talented leader to drive core sales and marketing growth initiatives in Asia, Greater China Region and Latin America. This is a great opportunity to help the multi-billion Microsoft 365 and Office business in CCSM become more efficient and streamlined as we enter our next phase of growth!
Your job is to drive world-class execution partnering with Asia, Greater China Region and Latin America field teams, owning attach growth initiatives execution across markets.
Emphasize Product Value
- Leverage guidance from Microsoft 365 category launch lead to partner with the field teams in the execution to drive awareness of Microsoft 365, introducing new services, and other new feature releases of core Office applications.
- Leverage planning guidance on marketing investments strategy to partner with Channel Marketing and field teams to build tactical plans to drive awareness and conversion across digital and physical. Incorporate regional nuances to key beats map.
- Leverage guidance to integrate value proposition in merchandising beyond PC aisle.
Optimize sales motions
- Partner with sub-regions and markets to provide resources and guidance to enable world-class field execution, based on category planning strategy. Understand and share local businesses and partners insights with category planning to collaborate with strategy.
- Evolve partner programs sales motion and land new customer offer merchandising experience in digital and physical.
- Expand growth programs, collaborating with planning and programs to align on approach.
- Coordinate pre-installation opportunity with regional teams.
- Leverage guidance on online attach to partner with markets and build tactical plans, leveraging partner specific online attach opportunities.
- Drive specific plans with subregions to grow attach across platforms.
- Focus to implement electronic software distribution capability on top regional partners.
- Analytical Problem Solving: Identifies trends in projects that can create opportunities for scale. Demonstrates an understanding of critical issues that need resolution before problems can be solved. Takes a structured and systematic approach to investigating and solving problems.
- Communication: Strong and concise written and verbal communicator with ability to summarize at exec level deeply detailed projects.
- Curiosity: Operating with a growth mindset to learn from various inputs and patterns and equally from successes and failures.
- Drive for Results: Sets clear and challenging goals for a portfolio of work and pursues them with enthusiasm and passion. Forecasts resource needs and timing throughout the course of a project and removes obstacles.
- Collaboration: Removes barriers by working with others around a shared need or customer benefit. Able to maintain a broader perspective and identifies and evaluates opportunities to enhance the business through cross-group collaboration. Incorporates diverse perspectives to thoroughly address complex business issues
- 8+ y
- Drive deliverables, set and manage timelines, structure, and scope complex problems and routinely inform stakeholders of status.
- Strong executive composure, cross-group collaboration, and communications skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated to overcome challenges and remain focused on the solution
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or related experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.