|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations that impact how the world lives, works and plays, then we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Business Operations - and the value we deliver across Microsoft and to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity,focuses on talent development and recognizesand rewards great work.
We make doing business with Microsoft easyand we have fun while doing it!
As anOperation Business Program Manager, you will helpensure that we are running efficiently, effectively, and consistently across our Operating Model. You will be responsible for making sure that we have clear processes and controls for how we drive our business forward and that we aresurfacing insights/learnings that enable an environment that is focused on continuous improvement. You will partner across the leadership team, finance, recruiting, compliance, etc. to ensure we are connecting at the right level across all areas of the business to drive holistic views that feed our current and future planning motions.If you’re a strategic/critical thinker with a strong foundation in product planning and execution, you’ll have a hand in determining the success of Microsoft Protection Services.
Your success in this role will depend on your ability to develop a thoughtful point of view on options and approaches, communicate effectively and formalize plans by partnering well across the leadership team and a broad set of stakeholders cutting across functions.You should also be comfortablein dealing with ambiguity,appreciatecreativity, andhave ahigh degree of business acumen&analytical fluency together with willingness to take on challenges as apart of your daily routine.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Support and drive RoB activities including program management, budgeting and procurement activities, communications, QBRs,Protection Servicesteam meetings and other high prioritymeetings
- Provide actionable business insights that enable effective management anddecision-making
- Contribute to and support strategic initiatives by proactively managing cross-team collaboration to keep deliverables onschedule
- Identify, build, and own new processes and process enhancements with a focus on efficiency andadaptability
- Work across the organization to centralize business functions; capture and share best practices for continuous processimprovements
- A minimum of amaster’s degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, IT or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience.
- Experience in Operations, Sales, Business, Program Management, Product Management or Project Management
- Capacity for leading change, dealing withambiguityand providing creative solutions.
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional, global teams to drive for results and solve problems.
- 3-5years experiencein consulting, strategy, and/or product development (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and implement industry best practices to improve existing processes; demonstrable achievement within a results-driven,ambiguousand dynamic environment.
- Experience translating expressed business needs into actionable requirement artifacts and specification documentation
- Demonstrated excellence in thought leadership and execution management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines.
- Detail oriented with experience in identifying an issue, investigating, developing a solution, implementingchangeand monitoring the results.
- Unwavering advocacy for customers; demonstrated ability to apply a customer focused mindset in driving business objectives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.