|Job Type:||Full Time|
With hundreds of millions of users and tens of thousands of business customers from every industry and region in the world, Microsoft 365 is the locomotive that is driving Microsoft’s leadership in cloud services. The M365 core service platform is critical to the success of Microsoft 365 and a foundational ingredient in productivity and intelligent assistant experiences in all of Microsoft’s flagship products and services, including Windows, Office, Cortana, and Dynamics.
The position requires product vision, ability to innovate & create a new product value, strategic thinking, customer obsession, technology depth, passion for development of cutting edge artificial intelligence solutions, ability to define requirements and roadmaps, and expertise in managing partnerships and business groups.
The position requires a self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for end to end ownership and delivery of the product vision, defining clear service operations data, telemetry data, and common data infrastructure, be open to experimentation, evaluation and iteration till product impact is successfully delivered.
- Strong obsession about understanding customer needs and translating into product capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to design visually appealing and customer facing data products
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations
- Tenacious and proactive drive for results with a sense of urgency
- Strong ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with big data & data infrastructure
- Strong Technical aptitude with a deep understanding of developer facing tools and services
- BA/BS in Computer Science, engineering, or related fields
This role require travel to China (Suzhou and Beijing Office).
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.