|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
- Improving internal operational processes
- Enhancing communication and engagement across teams Leveraging best practices and driving consistency across teams globally
- Enhancing role-based and skill development
- Driving strong partnerships to ensure experiences and capabilities are effectively landed within the delivery teams (PTCs)
Support Planner Priorities
- Portfolio Management: Develop/manage project timelines, milestones, cross-functional tasks, risk profiles, and drive follow-up. Communicate project status and milestones to key stakeholders and ensuring teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand. Identify risks and driving timely resolutions. Provide team project management coverage as needed
- Operational Excellence: Identify operational protocols to enable global consistency and drive optimal experience for PTCs and Partners. Drive adoption of processes through collaboration with readiness and delivery teams
- Business Planning & Insight: Continuously monitor and analyze the global results to maximize efficiency of our delivery teams to deliver on operational metrics. Support global reviews, use PowerBI dashboards to validate success and identify themes and provide quality recommendations to drive consumption of our services
- Technical Services Excellence: Ensure content and offerings are aligned with Microsoft One Commercial Partner (OCP) strategy and vision. Land offerings, experiences and capabilities across global delivery teams. Provide reporting and recommendation insight to ensure offers are relevant and consumed by Partners
- 2 or more years in customer service, market research, analysis or a technical discipline
- Experience working in a security and/or privacy context preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly communicate recommendations and solutions plainly with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work across multiple organizations to identify and execute solutions
- Ability to develop and implement creative solutions and influence others in their adoption
- Strong project management skills including an ability to manage cross-functional deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in highly confidential and sensitive environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing Communications or equivalent, MBA preferred
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.