|Job Type:||Full Time|
Love working with cloud born, cutting edge, next generation technology infrastructure? Passionate about business architecture, want to positively affect the experience of everyone who uses Microsoft's cloud products using a data driven approach to drive revenue for Microsoft and an improved product experience for customers? Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) and are passionate about how machine learning models are evolved and applied by building a cutting edge MLops platform that empowers data scientists and analysts?
Well this role might be for you! The Global Demand Center (GDC) Infrastructure & data platform team is hiring a Senior Program Manager who can help us to improve the journey of personalization with our customers and drive value to them by leveraging deep insights of our customer data through Direct, Sales and Partner channels. The GDC is influencing the future of how we connect with our current and future customers providing them a multichannel experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing scalable systems and driving business architecture solutions using data.
- Architecting solutions around complex systems integration that can scale globally and how data comes together from different parts of the company to build a unified view of the customer aka Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- Influencing our next gen AI driven strategy to improve the fidelity of our lead scoring models, paid media investments and customer communication via multiple channels.
- Working with cross functional groups, so you'll need to love that kind of work and be proficient at creating and maintaining warm and productive working relationships with other teams.
- Managing projects, working with engineering teams to deliver complex projects.
- Running and prioritizing work for the engineering teams using an agile methodology.
- Onboarding new data sources, ensuring we are privacy and security compliant.
- Architecting big-data solutions and staying up to date on the latest and greatest features of AI driven digital marketing.
- Previous experience must include 5+ years of product management and technical program management or engineering.
- An understanding of big data management, machine learning, MLops, and advanced analytics with ability to speak to applied use cases is required.
- An agilist in mindset and execution. Should be able to describe personal journeys in applying agile practices in cross-functional teams, with solid real-world examples of success stories and fail fast learnings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex problems/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts.
- Big desire to improve process and make things more efficient.
- Strong understanding of how complex systems work together.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.