|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
The Azure Support Planning team is seeking a Support Planner to own and drive planning for the Azure Subscription Management support business.
In this role you will:
- Work with all levels of management, Engineering, Program Managers, Support Planners, third-party solution providers, and other roles across the company in close conjunction with our team.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, knowing how to achieve the right level of consensus, and how to move forward when roadblocks arise are critical to your success.
- Have a passion for driving quality customer support experiences, a genuine understanding of how the support experience benefits and enhances the overall product lifecycle, and a strong growth-mindset approach to tackling big challenges are necessary.
- 2 or more years in customer service, market research, analysis or a technical discipline
- 2 or more years project management skills including an ability to manage cross-functional deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a security and/or privacy context preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly communicate recommendations and solutions plainly with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work across multiple organizations to identify and execute solutions
- Ability to develop and implement creative solutions and influence others in their adoption
- Ability to work in highly confidential and sensitive environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing Communications or equivalent, MBA preferred
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.