|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about driving a great customer experience into our products? Do you thrive on empowering others to truly achieve their full potential? Do you genuinely lead with sincerity and humility, and drive relentlessly for results with a spirit of continuous improvement? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
The CSS Partner Enablement Frontline organization enables thousands of Partners a month to get the most out of their partnership with Microsoft. Partners reach out to our support organization for help across a vast array of topics involved in being a member of the Microsoft Partner Network including specific topics for Partners that are additionally Cloud Solution Providers. Partners also depend on our team for help when they are publishing to the Commercial Marketplace or are going to co-sell with us.
The Director of Supportability roles on the Partner Enablement frontline team are uniquely positioned to provide deep insights into the Partner experience to drive improvements in the overall Partner and support ecosystem. The Director of Supportability will lead their team of Supportability PMs to deliver breakthrough insights that significantly advance the course of the support experience for Partners.
This role requires a highly driven, self-starter, and motivated leader. In this role, you will guide your team to focus on eliminating Partner issues and drive a best in class support experience. You and the team will help drive improvements to the product, service and ecosystem by providing the Partner perspective backed up by data, in a well-articulated manner that clearly identifies product, service issues, and the impact of these issues on customer loyalty and satisfaction. You will enable your team to champion and drive proactive Partner centric features into the products and services, with the goal of eliminating and preventing future customer issues.
Empower Partners to Prevent and Resolve their Issues:
- Seek every opportunity in your role to empower customers to self-solve more of their issues by improving self-help for priority support topics to improve positive deflection and by driving engineering improvements to automate functions that shouldn’t need to result in a support call.
- Influence positive change in engineering feature design to ensure Partner key functions are more easily supported via in-product contextual help, agent tooling capabilities, collection of data up-front in Partner Center, overall support flow improvements including taxonomy and other mechanisms.
- Innovate and create digital support experiences that improve self-help success and delight customers with the experience.
Enable teams to Help Partners quickly when they need our expertise:
- Rigorously prioritize support improvement areas per program based on top incidents, CSAT, customer pain time and escalations.
- For each priority area, deeply journey map the support experience from the Partner’s perspective and advocate’s perspective to identify high-impact improvement areas across engineering, OCP program teams, dependent support teams, tools teams and any other areas necessary.
- Use data as well as real-world insights to prioritize action plans and influence significant improvements for each identified area using storytelling that clearly outlines the true business impact and the impact to the Partner experience.
- Demonstrate customer obsession and commitment to customer success in all interactions and decisions; be empathetic to customer and organizational needs to deliver on customer desired outcomes.
Enable the delivery teams to advise Partners on how they can achieve more:
- Identify opportunities to add true value to Partner interactions (with our Partner Center tools and our advocates) that help them grow their business, improve their Partnership with Microsoft, broaden their exposure to Microsoft’s services, or other areas relevant in each interaction.
- Evangelize and drive best practices to improve quality of support experience and faster resolution.
Enable our delivery teams and org to best serve our Partners:
- Build strong relationships with engineering teams and foster empowerment amongst your team to drive improvements while driving clarity on objectives, outcomes
- Simplify and streamline support trend analysis through strong partnership with quality, delivery, engineering and delivery excellence roles
- Regularly partner with OCP and Engineering teams to advocate for and participate in partner usability studies to learn more about partner journey with the goal to influence our product and support delivery experiences with real world-feedback from Partners.
- Ensure end-to-end trend analysis across the Partner Enablement frontline business surfacing opportunities for learning (training and/or content) for our delivery staff both FTE and delivery Partners
- Empower self and colleagues to embrace a Growth Mindset, do what’s right for customers, practice boundary-less collaboration, act with courage to do the right things for customers, build trust and work together to achieve shared business goals.
- Regular collaboration and re-use of best practices from other organizations both inside and outside of Partner Enablement for role alignment and continuous learning / infusion of best practices from other SBUs.
- Reinforce the CXF transformation by contributing to the SBU strategy and ensuring adoption of behaviors and capabilities, such as CXD, resulting in increased customer satisfaction
- Model and coach for growth mindset, reward those who demonstrate customer centricity, agility and innovation to achieve customer delight.
- Embrace, advocate, and help deploy the latest engineering solutions that better execution speed and success.
- 5+ years of people management with a track record of strong organizational health
- 10+ years of program management or planning experience that has included both setting the strategy and driving execution to see results in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position is required
- Role model for growth mindset and a track record of achieving success in both the what and the how
- Strong global communication skills, and skills in building organizational partnerships - across a complex stakeholder network in CSS, Engineering and Partner teams. Ability to navigate and influence in a matrixed organization.
- Significant experience working with and influencing engineering or program corporate teams based on data and real world insights
- Experience with either the Microsoft Partner Network, Cloud Solution Provider Programs, or Marketplace
- Experience with Partner Center and/or field OCP experience working directly with a Partner or at a Partner directly
- Experience in driving improvements to Azure technical support a plus
- Demonstrated experience/ability in leading both direct and virtual teams with a broad array of skills to ensure best-in-class customer outcomes.
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, be persistent, patient and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Brings passion and energy to create a vibrant culture of diversity and inclusion within their organization.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.