|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for an experienced and talented producer who can hit the ground running on one of the most anticipated, emotional, and exciting games coming out in 2020- Halo Infinite! Our Senior Producers are responsible for large multi-discipline teams who develop major features, often in uncharted territory. As a leader at 343 and Microsoft- you are the glue, plan the path, and help drive the team forward. This role would be working primarily with our Campaign Team.
- Deliver on IC tasks
- Ability to self-direct
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels
- Own hard tasks independently & work through ambiguity
- Accelerate others, find ways to accomplish more by enabling others
- Lead by example & have impact on rest of production team without direct management
- Work with multiple disciplines including programmers, designers, artists, animators, audio designers and more to create compelling gameplay and experiences
- Communicate with Leads and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies
- Manage content pipelines
- Sprint planning and backlog management
- Manage daily stand-ups and serve as scrum master
- Facilitate feedback loops through rapid iteration cycles
- Schedule and coordinate playtests, log issues, and follow up on resolution
- Create and distribute team status updates
- Coordinate demos
- Has shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software– Outlook, Excel, and Project
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.