|Job Type:||Full Time|
Gaming at Microsoft is on a mission to unite the world with amazing gaming experiences! We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Administrator to join this team. This role will support partner level leaders as well as provide team support. This is a significant growth year, so the team is very dynamic and changing - we need a strong Business Administrator who can help us through a time of constant re-adjustment.
- Complex calendar management resulting in the manager staying focused on their business priorities, working efficiently and ensuring they are fully prepared and on-time for appointments.
- Understanding the manager's priorities to request, accept,rescheduleand decline meetings as appropriate.Includes outstanding communication to teams.
- Provide team support includingheadcount management, budget, morale events,catering and meeting set up.
- DL management, and other tasks/projects.
- Manage space coordination, facilities requests,andnew employee setup.
- Procuregoods and services including computer equipment, office supplies,vendor services andPO management.
- Planning & coordinating domestic and internationaltravelend-to-end including the proactive anticipation ofany and alllogistics and itineraries, as well as the reconciling and submission of expense reports.
- Organize team’s expensesrequiringCVP approval,including item justification.
- Build and maintain good business relationships with executive level and counterpart administrative staff both internally and externally.
- Work as part of a strong adminteamto manage the needs of the overall organization.
- Proven, outstandingwritten and oralcommunicationskills.
- 5+ yearsofwork experience as an administrative assistant/coordinator.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and able to monitor complex plans and schedules and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software includingOutlook,Wordand Excel.
- Preferableknowledge in internal applications includingEmployee Central,HR Insights Catalog,iCIMS,HeadTrax, MSExpense2, MyOrder,IDWeb,MS Space and Concur travel tool.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.