|Job Type:||Full Time|
MicrosoftTeams isthe hub for teamworkinOffice 365. It is an entirely new experience that brings together conversations, content, and the tools teams need to collaborate and achieve more together. We believe it will transform the way people work and help teams be more open, productive, and fun.
Along with our capabilities that transform productivity we want to deliver a world classcommunity,adoption andscale enablementexperience.Weguide customers, partners andindustry influencersto healthy product usage through a variety of engagement methodsincluding direct and virtual events, educationexperiences,product & usage feedback andaccelerator solutions that will speed their adoption ofMicrosoftTeams specifically andMicrosoft365 as a whole. This is a position thathas diverse projects andrequiresa love of learning, people and technology.
The person who will succeed in this role will have a passion for customer service,empathy for the onboarding and usage experience of our customersand intermediate technical acumen across Office 365 services including but not limited toMicrosoftTeams, SharePoint and OneDrive. This growth position will allow this individual to leverage their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit in the context of a global organization such asMicrosoft.
- Gather data and usage scenarios from customers, partners and influencers to identify usage patterns applicable for templateandaccelerator development.
- Coordinate events, communications and feedback from keyinfluencer communities
- Gather data from events, content, influencer and stakeholderto support key KPI’s for the business (reach, satisfaction, usage)
- Work with other quality leaders to gather product scenario information in support ofidentifying featurerequirements,creating education materials and adoption content.
- Partner with engineering and development teams toidentify issues andcommunicateresolutionsas they arise.
- Codifybest practices into learning paths andskillassessmentsfor broadenablement
- Manage systems, backlogs and communicationsforcommunity callsandvirtualevent logistics includingdesigning event communications,forum support,Q&Amanagement andpost event reporting.
- Support relationship withMicrosoftIT to provide insights to current problems & incidents forMicrosoftemployees
- 3+years’ experiencein event production or general project management
- 2+ years’ experienceworking with variousform & survey creations tools including but not limited to SharePoint,MicrosoftForms, Polly, Pulse and other tools.
- 2+ years working withMicrosoftTeams, SharePoint, Office 365 Groups and other collaboration solutions fromMicrosoft.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Azure DevOps for backlog management and work item tracking.
- 5+ years’ experience in OfficeProPlusapplications including Word, PowerPoint &Excel
- A strong drive for managing/improving overall customer satisfaction and continuous process improvement.
- Strong cross-collaboration skills and ability to impact through influence.
- Strongoral and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, including tenacious attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem resolution and judgement/decision-making skills; ability to see the big picture and deep dive where needed.
- A sense of humor, strong completion skillsandabilityto workthrough ambiguity.
Collegedegreea plus but not a pre-requisite for this position.Office 365 technicalcertificationor Adoption Specialist certificatea plus but not required at hire. Related field (or equivalent) experience will be considered.
Our team is a little different. We practice what we preach about our product. We candidly and openly exchange ideas with no hard feelings, we adapt quickly and with fierce commitment, we have each other's backs, we putour customersas our toppriorityand we listen to learn and with respect. We embrace diversity ofperspectiveand alternate viewpoints. We make decisions quickly and embrace afast-pacedenvironment that also allows for flexibility and creativity. If that sounds like a good fit, please let us know!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.