|Job Type:||Full Time|
Key Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Manage two complex calendars of Customer Success General Managers and ensure accurate scheduling and organization based on priorities.
- Help coordinate business travel as needed.
- Execute accurate and timely expense reporting.
- Purchasing equipment for new hires and refreshes. Track assets, updating custodians, cost centers, PC Recycled assets, and equipment transfers.
- Organizing and planning morale events and also cross-collaborating, planning, and support on team and org-wide events including All-Hands Meetings, etc.
- Help create a fun team environment aligned to the team culture through oversight of the physical space, events, services and engagement.
- Ensure employees expenses comply with company policies and appropriate category spend
- Coordinate headcount and post job description for new positions in the team
- Make ongoing updates to team aliases, HeadTrax and team physical space.
- Ensure that new employees have a positive onboarding experience.
- 2+ years experience in a support, administrative or assistant role
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support working with team members in various locations.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and judgment at all times.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all communications.
- Ability to lift and move standard office equipment (i.e. computers and peripherals)
- Position will be based in our Redmond, WA office once safe. [no relocation at this time]
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.