|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Commerce and Ecosystem division (C+E) in the Cloud & AI group powers commerce for Microsoft’s key businesses like Azure, Office 365. The Commerce Partner & Field Experience team within this group is a great place to grow your career while working on initiatives that deliver compelling value to Microsoft’s developer and partner ecosystem across gaming, commercial, and productivity segments.
Do you enjoy the software development and have key role to drive the architectural design for team to build systems supporting billions dollar revenue for Azure, Office and Xbox? Are you excited to guide team to build enterprise performance and scalable services, fluent user experience and distributed systems using latest technology of cloud native services, container, eventing/messaging, web stack and BI?
The marketplace ingestion experience (MIX) team is a global engineering organization working very closely with all partners provide their commercial and consumer products and solutions to Azure, Office, Xbox marketplace with billion dollars revenue. We have build the platform with fluent UX experience, APIs, deeply integrated Microsoft product teams and commercial eco system with extensibility and agility to accelerate the growth for all partners’ business as well as adoption/expansion of Microsoft products across cloud, gaming, M365/D365.
The MIX team is looking for software engineer/architect with passion for leading team to design and deliver next generation of ingestion platforms to empower all marketplaces in Microsoft.
- Exhibiting technical leadership throughout the MIX and broader Partner center organization, along with the Microsoft Product teams and the Commercial & Experience teams
- Guide teams through architectural design and implementation, establishing foundations and principles for good engineering practices, evolving platform cross all stacks
- Continuously improving our ability to deliver quality solutions through evolving our engineering process and technical capabilities
- 10+ years of experience shipping or running production systems and/or software, including complex production systems that run on a public cloud
- 5+ years of hands on experience of building and shipping cloud scale service
- Experience of authoring complex data models and distributed system integration design for enterprise applications
- Deep understanding of threading, concurrency, storage, performance, scalability
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.