|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you get excited about solving difficult supply chain and operations management problems with software solutions? Are you passionate about deeply understanding your customers and competition to build a supply chain product strategy and digital transformation roadmap? Do you enjoy using quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize new product capabilities? Are you excited about championing your product roadmap and customer value to a variety of audiences? And, are you eager to apply this passion into a fast-growing industry such as cloud computing? If so, come join a creative and collaborative team dedicated to take cloud computing to the next level.
Azure Hardware Systems & Infrastructure (AHSI) is the engine that powers Microsoft's cloud businesses. AHSI covers all Microsoft Online Services, supporting over 200 businesses including Bing, O365, OneDrive, Xbox and Microsoft Azure. CSCP empowers customers to achieve more by delivering cloud capacity differentiated at scale. To help achieve this mission, AHSI Engineering exists to build intelligent systems that drive operations at scale and provision and manage the cloud supply chain. We employ a product engineering mindset to build systems that automate workflows helping us meet and exceed our customer promises. We work as One Microsoft, building cross-functional, diverse, and inclusive teams to help our cloud customers achieve more.
We have an exciting opportunity in the AHSI Engineering team for a Senior Product Manager (PM) to evolve the Data and Analytics product area. Together with Supply Chain Operations and Software Engineering, this role will lead the planning, envisioning, and execution to build systems that drive billions of CapEx investments into cloud infrastructure to satisfy a rapidly growing cloud business. This role will be responsible for instituting and leading the supply chain metrics and data programs.
- Lead key work streams for Cloud Supply Chain Digital Transformation efforts
- Deliver Microsoft Cloud supply chain innovations by employing a data driven and product engineering mindset.
- Drive an inclusive planning process for each product or initiative, balancing partner input and driving alignment across Microsoft, especially teams in software engineering, operations, and data science teams.
- Break ambiguous and complex problems into a manageable list of epics and features through clear and comprehensive specification writing.
- Proactively mitigate critical risks to the product roadmap.
- Market both in-flight and envisioned product capabilities to VP level leaders, influencing for impact.
- Employ data analytics to continually measure and improve product performance.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or other Quantitative fields.
- in lieu of degree, 8 years combined experience: Program Management, Product Management, Data Science, Operations Research, Software Development, technical/engineering role(s).
- 7 years of experience leading product management and/or implementing automation systems.
- 5 years demonstrated leadership skills--proven in creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.
- Strong understanding of supply chain fundamentals
- Previous ERP integration or implementation experience like SAP
- MS/graduate degree in a quantitative field.
- 3-5 years strong data analysis skills leveraging SQL, Power BI, Kusto, Python, R.
- 10 years combined experience: Program Management, Product Management, Data Science, Operations Research, Software Development, technical/engineering role(s).
- Proven success in collaborating across engineering, business, data science, and operational teams, up to and including working with Partner/GM level stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- 5 - 15 years demonstrated proficiency in executive level presentations and communications.
- Ability to quickly learn existing concepts and employ new techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 10 years of experience leading product management and/or implementing automation systems.
- 15 years demonstrated leadership skills--proven in creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.