|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Design team is looking for a Senior UX Designer with strong skills in designing and making extraordinary products and experiences. Our design team designs every product Microsoft makes in one amazing studio. You will be part of a diverse team that is responsible for inventing future experiences and crafting products for millions of people around the world. Our team designs everything in Microsoft’s devices portfolio including Surface Duo, Xbox, Surface, Surface Hub, and Accessories.
Your role as a Senior UX Designer for Surface Duo will be to design the product experiences from end to end. You need to be hands-on designer that can produce compelling design concepts, interactive prototypes, and refine final design all the way through the development process. You will have unique opportunities to design the overall product experiences with emphasis on interaction design and software experiences for Surface Duo and first party devices.
- 4+ years of experience in product and user experience design.
- Proven track record delivering excellent product experiences.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Intrinsic passion for seamless hardware/software experiences.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams.
- Proficiency in creative and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS5, Proto.io, Principle, Framer, Figma, ProtoPie, InVision
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, Computer Science or equivalent education or experience
Keyword: UX / Product Design
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.