|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Azure is a rapidly growing, global, trusted public cloud that is central to Microsoft’s overall
success. The Azure Customer Success and Growth Marketing group’s mission is to help organizations
realize business value from Azure quickly and regularly through a world-class customer experience in
partnership with Azure engineering, responsible for determining marketing strategy and investments to
maximize customer satisfaction and accelerative customer lifetime value.
The Director for Microsoft Learn marketing and Azure Technical Readiness leads the overall marketing
strategy for Microsoft Learn and Microsoft’s broader portfolio of skilling offerings, and is also
responsible for defining the priorities and go to market for Azure’s technical customer readiness
investments. This role provides a unique opportunity to lead a talented product marketing team and
generate business impact thru a company level initiative with Microsoft Learn, enabling both customers
and individuals to achieve success with Microsoft.
- Leading and growing a diverse and talented team of product marketers.
- Creating the messaging, value prop, and branding and naming for the products and offerings
across Microsoft related to skilling such as Microsoft Learn.
- Partner with engineering and world-wide learning organizations within Microsoft to create
differentiated customer and partner solutions by aligning investments for Microsoft’s learning
products and learning content.
- Prioritizing Microsoft Azure’s technical readiness investments across online content, events and
- Working across digital and event marketing, sales, and peer product marketing organizations to
define marketing investments for skilling worldwide.
Leadership and management capabilities with ability to foster a diverse and inclusive team
- Growth mindset orientation and constantly seeking to learn and grow as a leader
- Product marketing background in cloud technology with passion for technical audiences
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional team environments with ability to align vision
- Ability to execute effectively across a matrixed organization
- Data driven approach for creating and measuring impact
- Strong written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or related field
- BA/BS or equivalent
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.