|Job Type:||Full Time|
Looking to be part of next generation security product ? We have a great position for you!
Azure is at the center of enabling cloud computing for mega scale Microsoft services and our public cloud business. Being a part of this team gives you unique opportunity to work on new problems and influence the next generation of products in the computer industry. Our team is responsible for design, implementation, and delivery of secure boot ROM and Firmware for the next generation products.
Our group fosters a culture where all voices are included and respected. We also ensure that every group member is supported and encouraged in their career goals, and involve more senior members in mentoring of our new hires.
Responsibilities include prototyping, design, development and testing of incubation projects from inception through to productization. The role involves understanding the design of the chip, working closely with the silicon and manufacturing team to deliver secure and high availability cloud platform. The role also involves working closely with Azure partner teams to enable various feature in the firmware to ensure high availability and debuggability of the product.
- 5+ yrs software development experience with C/C++ with solid engineering practices
- Experience in Software Security and Cryptography
- Familiarity with open source software and methodologies
- Proven design and coding skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience writing ROM and/or Firmwares
- Familiarity with ARM and RISC-V architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Embedded systems
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Screen: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
This is an overview of what the work entails :
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.