|Job Type:||Full Time|
Come help grow Microsoft Teams real time communication experiences to the next level. With 20M MAU within the first 3 years Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing business application in Microsoft’s history, far outpacing its staunchest competition. In the Intelligent Conversations and Communications Cloud team, we build massively scalable, highly resilient, intelligent commercial services and client stack that allow millions of users to have flawless meetings experience. Beyond fundamentals we apply ML and AI to bring delightful experiences like background blurring and content camera to solve innate needs of our users and leap frog competition.
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated Senior Program Manager who is passionate about working on real-time communications media processing services and innovate to deliver delightful meetings experiences for our users. You will be responsible for defining the experiences and technology that enables us to operate and scale our services seamlessly for large audience events powered via Teams. You will be working with our customers, partners, engineering, marketing, PR and legal teams to bring true end to end intelligent service and intelligent edge product offerings to our users. You will develop expertise in audio, video, screen sharing communication technologies as well as how to apply AI to solve complex customer problems. You will showcase deep customer empathy, thought leadership and above all work with a world class team of experts in their field. You will learn and grow the collective wisdom of the team.
- Customer Focus: Deep customer empathy to always put end user first.
- Business Acumen: Ability to develop product strategy, translate to clear and succinct technical requirements backed by justifiable ROI. Passion for detail and data driven decision making
- Technical expertise: Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to ramp up to become the technical expert for our product offerings.
- Execution Excellence: Ability to drive rhythm of business within team and with partner teams to deliver planned items on time and at high quality.
- People excellence: Build strong relationships and deliver results in cross-group projects
- 5+ years of experience in program management or product development in software industry
- Bachelor and/or Graduate degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in the entire software product development lifecycle
- Outstanding organizational and collaboration skills with a demonstrated history of successfully driving complex projects that span organizational boundaries
- Ability to quickly adopt and learn new technology and processes
- Experience in real time communications, distributed systems and networking
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.