|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sr. Technical Account Manager, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This role is based out of our SoHo/NYC office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For
PromoteIQ is seeking an experienced, passionate, and self-motivated Senior Technical Account Manager to join our Technical Services team. As a Sr. Technical Account Manager, you should possess excellent technical, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
The Technical Account Manager will work with sales, account management, and product teams to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of PromoteIQ solutions within client organizations. You will manage an important base of customers, providing solutions to challenging technical issues including initial deployment and on-going optimization of customer specific implementations. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who is able to translate complex technical details into business context. As a senior member of the team, you will be a model, coach, and mentor for your colleagues at PromoteIQ.
- Develop a deep understanding of PromoteIQ platform capabilities and client-specific implementations.
- Establish relationships with PromoteIQ clients by understanding their technical needs and business objectives.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members and Technical Account Managers.
- Act as SME and escalation point for internal teams and clients; Provide technical guidance to clients and partners; Develop solutions to address on-going technical client requirements with the aim of growing product usage.
- Participate in the product release cycle through requirements gathering, design vetting, and user acceptance testing; Support product testing initiatives - document findings and communicate results.
- Introduce new PromoteIQ products and features to clients and provide education on best practices.
- 8+ years of experience in developing or implementing B2B SaaS solutions.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant equivalent experience.
Experience designing and improving project management process and methodology.
- 5+ years of client-facing experience.
- Track record developing relationships and building trust with senior customer stakeholders.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, and communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and time management skills.
- Strong desire to make a difference as a leader on a small team.
10+ years of experience in software/solutions engineering, technical account management, sales engineering, integration consulting or related
Experience in online advertising industry; Knowledge of online advertising models (CPM, CPC, etc.) and ad operations
Experience with big data platforms and large volume data analytics
Experience with ad servers or other high volume, low latency services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.